Monday

October 5, 2015




Hi everyone!

This one is going to be a short one.
Sorry!
Buuuuuuuuut...
WASN'T CONFERENCE THE BEST!?!?!?
I thoroughly enjoyed it :) I am so grateful that we have a living prophet and apostles on the earth today to lead and guide us and help us to prepared for the second coming. I enjoyed seeing so many familiar faces like Elder Kim B. Clark and Elder Martino! Elder Clark was president of BYU-I when I was there and Elder Martino was just here in Montana and I got the privilege of learning right at his feet. All of those that spoke are truly men of God that truly hold the literal power of God, the priesthood.

I had a lot of favorite talks, but particularly President Uchtdorf's:) Is the gospel working for you?
“All of us, as members of the Church, we need to make a conscientious effort to devote our energy and time to the things that truly matter, while uplifting our fellowmen and building the kingdom of God...God will help you become something greater than you ever thought possible. And you will discover that the gospel of Jesus Christ is indeed working in your life." 

The cool thing about this gospel is that if you are really putting your all into it...it's going to work for you! Heavenly Father wants you to find joy in this life, and the way that we find true joy is by living the gospel.

In other news, we have 3 people on date for baptism! One for this month! :) I lost my voice earlier this week, but I can't wait to get back to teaching and not just miming ;)

I hope you all picked your ponderizing scripture! Mine is 1 Nephi 21:16 this week :)
I love you all SO much!!!
Love, Sister Fletcher



 
Oh just casually picking some fruit:)


 So many missed appointments because we were sick. 
You don't even want to see this last weeks planner.

 Sampson was my best friend this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment