Monday

2319! We have a 2319!




  (2319 reference is in the movie Monster's Inc...mom had to ask the kids that one!)

Hey everyone!

Believe it or not, I've been waiting to use that title. Hahaha. This week...Well...it was different. I started out the week in Missoula on exchanges with Sister Bell. She's amazing. And guess what. I FINALLY GOT TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL. Tears were almost shed. Even though it's been three months, I'm pretty confident I could still school all of you ;) Sister Bell and I did a lot of biking and a lot of teaching the plan of salvation. It was great :)

Then I came back to St. Ignatius to find my companion half dead. Poor Sister Wright was NOT feeling well. This week we spent more time at the doctor, and more time resting and trying to get feeling better. It's hard to feel like a missionary when you're home all day...but I'm trying to soak in all of the study time. We got to watch the Woman's Broadcast with Sister Krantz. SO GOOD.  President Uchtdorf was speaking right to me. I loved this part of his talk: 

“There is enough that doesn’t go right in life, so anyone can work themselves into a puddle of pessimism and a mess of melancholy. But I know people who, even when things don’t work out, focus on the wonders and miracles of life … God didn’t design us to be sad. He created us to have joy! So if we trust Him, He will help us to notice the good, bright, hopeful things of life. And sure enough, the world will become brighter. No, it doesn’t happen instantly, but honestly, how many good things do?"

 I am sure more than ever that we have a living prophet and apostles on the earth today. This weekend is going to be the best weekend EVER. :) I have many answers that I am searching for and I am confident that they will be answered this weekend.  Yours can too! 

We had a miracle at church yesterday!!! A member brought her friend to church  a few weeks back, and she came again yesterday! She has been reading the Book of Mormon...she loves it...annnnnnd.....she wants to take the lessons,.....annnnnnnnd SHE WANTS TO BE BAPTIZED. :D There was much rejoicing in the land of St. Iggy. So that will be coming up at the end of the month. :) Keep Robin in your prayers! :) 

Be happy. :) Invite a friend to watch conference with you! Eat yummy food. Talk to strangers. All that cool jazz. 

Love, Sister Fletcher :) 

Sister Bell and Cafe Rio!!!






  This is approximately the moment I gave up from being sick:)




 Sick day = movie day

Healing is on it's way!



No comments:

Post a Comment