Monday

Bye Billings

Bye Billings

Hey y'all!

Oh my HEAVENS. It has been SO CRAZY.

First things first. TRANSFER NEWS.

Are you ready?????????????????????????

I'm......
Going......
To.......
Be......
Going.......
Toooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
......
MISSOULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to zoo town!!!!!!!!!!
And GUESS WHAT.
My companion is SISTER HODGSON. We were in the same district in the MTC together. No joke. Her and I emailed each other on Monday and talked about how it would be so cool to be companions and how it would happen someday. Well it looks like SOMEDAY is WEDNESDAY.  I couldn't have asked for a better companion to help me adjust to all of the new things that will be thrown at me in this new area with lots of new responsibilities. I'll be going to the surrounding areas of Missoula too go on exchanges so it'll be lots of fun!

Half of my heart will DEFINITELY be left in Billings. I have grown to love this area and the people in it immensely. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm leaving. Ah! I started saying goodbye to people on Sunday and my heart just breaks more and more. TRANSFERS. AH.

It has been such a good week though! Lots of progress with lots of people here. I have been with Sister Unutoa since Friday and we have had so much fun. We knew each other in high school! What are the odds?! We got to go on a walk around the temple with a part member family yesterday. So amazing. They have so much potential and SO want to get to the temple to do the work for a daughter that passed away a year ago. Miracles are happening in that family. I'm so excited to see where they end up.

It has been really cool to gain a different perspective of my mission this week. There are so many ups and downs in mission life and I feel like this week I was able to hit a summit and look back down at all of the things that have happened and see how they have helped me to be who I am and where I am right now. And I can see how EVERYTHING has helped me to be prepared for this next transfer. It was a tender mercy to be able to see and understand all of that. It has strengthened my testimony that prayers are always, always, always answered.

I love being a missionary :)

Next email will be coming from ZOO TOWN!!! Ahhhh!!!

Love,
Sister Fletcher :)
 

 Love this district


 Welcome to Montana where we have potholes the size of Alaska.

 Companions and High School Rivals! Anyone recognize her? 

 Got to see a little bit of the country this week. #missingit



 

No comments:

Post a Comment