Tuesday

What's Your Name?

Hey everyone!

This week FLEW by. I blinked and its Monday again! Ah! To echo the words of President Nelson, "This isn't missionary work, this is missionary fun!" I'm here to testify that it is WORK, but it is also oh so very fun. :)

This week has been absolutely amazing and incredibly exhausting. I keep thinking about Alma, Lamoni, and others in the Book of Mormon that have amazing spiritual experiences that render them completely and totally without strength. It's a real thing. We drove to Helena for MLC this week and taught zone training with the zone leaders on Friday. I've never been so stressed in my life! But I learned so much and I LOVE being here.

Last week I talked about how we are praying to see miracles here and we are seeing them! I wanted to share one super cool one. We had a referral from a member that we felt super good about but couldn't seem to ever get a hold of her. We pulled up one night and decided that this would be our last time trying to contact her before we would have to drop her. We prayed before going to her door for a miracle that she would be home and answer the door. We knock....no answer. We knock again...no answer. Out of frustration we knocked a third time very loudly and in a weird pattern that we had never done before. A few seconds later the door swing open "J! What are you doing?! Oh. You aren't J. I don't answer the door ever. Just for my neighbor J and we have a special knock. How did you know it?"
MIRACLE.
We are meeting with her this week :) she contacted the member that referred her to us and told him that she was ready to let religion into her life again. Always pray in faith! Miracles happen!

Let's see...what else....
We met a guy the other day and when we asked what his name was he said "My name is...don't trust anyone...ever" Hahahaha allllllrighty.

I am soooooooooo grateful for the Book of Mormon and for the miracles it can work in our lives. I know it is true. I know that it is the key to our testimony of the restoration. Joseph Smith was the prophet of the restoration. Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today. I don't think I'll ever get tired of sharing my testimony. :)

I'm going to respond to some individual emails now. Don't have a ton of time. We were helping the bishop in 1st Ward demolish a room in his house. SO FUN!!!

Love,
Sister Fletcher :)
  
1 Year!!!
 little house

 Driving to Helena

 Deer!!!

 Fresh water

 Outskirts of our Missoula area


No comments:

Post a Comment